A recruiters friend - The Telegraph Business Club
The Telegraph Business Club recently caught up
with HRS as part of their Human Capital & Technology series.
Built for recruiters by recruiters, HRS is software tailored to an industry that its founding team knows extremely well. Coming from a background in recruitment himself, Carl Holst-Roness realised there wasn’t a system to suit his needs and, having spotted this gap in the market, developed one himself.
Seeking further investment, he teamed up with Eldon Jobe whom, as an early customer and user of the software, understood the true power and benefits of HRS in managing recruitment workflow. Here, they tell the Telegraph Business Club how they have grown the business, building a client base, much of it organically through word of mouth.
Take a look at HRS in action
Want to see HRS professional recruiting software in action? Access an online demonstration today to find out how HRS can help you:
- Manage the entire recruitment workflow from a single system.
- Enable mobile and social recruiting. Including social outreach, targeting and automation.
- Increase recruitment efficiency and monitor performance.
- Reduce monthly outgoings and manage that all important cashflow
- Find, connect and engage more candidates.